Employment Type: Full-Time
$70000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Career boosting opportunity to join this tremendous company! In this Senior Technical Accounting role you will perform the monthly financial close and consolidation of multiple business units along with preparation of the monthly consolidated financial statements. Preparation of varied monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for internal use. Assistance with the consolidated budget reconciliation as well. You will work across multiple financial systems, maintain general accounting for parent company including intercompany transactions and budgets. You will provide support across business units on various intercompany activities, accounting and reporting issues along with federal and state regulatory filings.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a BA in Accounting, 5+ years related experience. . CPA and Public Accounting experience highly preferred.
Download the Robert Half app today!Job Requirements:
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Internal Financial Reporting
- Financial reporting experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Consolidated Financial Statements
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Skilled in analytical, quantitative and social skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...