Loan Processor Support
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loan Processor SupportCompensation:
$15.00 to $17.00 hourly
Looking for a motivated Loan Processor - no previous mortgage experience required! This is predominately a support based role. This role requires a blend of customer service ability and technical aptitude. Must feel comfortable on the phones to reach out for necessary information. Must have good time management and be persuasive when necessary. Strong organizational skills are a must.
If not you, who do you know that is out of work or graduated recently and would be a great fit for this position? Please have them email there resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role involves:
• Managing a pipeline of up to 70 loans
• Working with A/P department of 3rd party vendors
• Making outbound calls, emailing, and doing research on-line to identify sub process with smaller lenders
• Communicate with Loan Document Specialist, lien holder etc. on a regular basis (every 7 days), fax/email out information
• Responsible for file review, research and follow up with LDS
• Limited to no direct customer contact but will work closely with internal employees
• Must be able to work autonomously in work environment.
Apply today if you are interested in this Loan Processor Support role by sending your resume to email@example.com including 'Loan Processor Support' in the subject line for quick review!Job Requirements:
• Bachelors degree preferred
• 1+ years of office, banking or related experience
• Detail oriented
• Strong communication skills, ability to work on a team
• Eager to learn
Apply today if you are interested in this Loan Processor Support role by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including 'Loan Processor Support' in the subject line for quick review!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...