May 15, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
Our client is seeking a talented Data Engineer for their Des Moines location:
- Proficient in Data Profiling and writing complex SQL queries
- Interpret, Analyze, profile data by running queries
- Identify, analyze and interpret performance inefficiencies in complex SQL Queries
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Implement business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) Possible leadership of offshore team members.
Requirements of the position:
- Expertise in writing complex SQL queries
- Previous Experience with Data Profiling Concepts
- Good exposure to Data Projects dealing with Data Design and Source to Target documentation
- Good knowledge of metadata management, data modeling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others) required.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication skills
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...