CDL A OTR Company Drivers: Out 12-14 Days - $1,250/Week Guaranteed (Hampton)
Compensation: $44,370.00 - $59,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
OTR COMPANY DRIVER BENEFITS
- $1,250 per week guaranteed (Ask recruiter for details)
- Start at .50 CPM
- Top miles! Your guarantee is just your minimum!
- Scheduled Raises! (Your guaranteed rises with Your CPM)
- Midwest Lanes - No Northeast!
- 2012 and newer equipment (100% APU equipped)
- Full benefits package! Paid vacation!
- $1,000 Paid Orientation
OTR COMPANY DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 6 months of over the road experience
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must be willing to be out 12-14 days at a time
LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT TRUCK DRIVING CAREER?
K&B Transportation is the largest 100% company truck driver refrigerated carrier in the United States. At K&B Transportation we hauled our first load in 1986 with the vision of exceptional customer service, while also taking care of our number one asset, the truck driver. Started by a truck driver, since our inception we have always gone the extra mile to make sure our truck drivers are satisfied, and all of their personal needs are met.
At K&B Transportation, if you are at work, you are getting paid. Our drivers do their part when away from home, and if we don't provide the work to get you a decent paycheck, we will make up the difference, a bold move that most other carriers won't even consider doing!
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driving, class a driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr company, otr driver, regional driver, regional driver route, tanker, time at home
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...