Genesis10 is actively seeking IT Auditor for a Direct Hire/Full Time Employee position with our client located in the Des Moines, Iowa metro area.
Only W2 candidates will be considered for this position.
Face to Face interview is required
- Responsible for performing independent and objective IT assurance and consulting reviews by evaluating the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Conduct assignments from the planning phase through the issuance of the observations.
- Formulate applicable observations and recommendations by obtaining, analyzing, researching and appraising audit evidence as a basis for an informed and objective opinion.
- Provide clear direction to management by presenting noted observations, risks, and possible solutions throughout the assignment both orally and through formal reports.
- Provide consulting support to management as necessary.
- Facilitate the efficient, accurate and timely completion of external reviews and inquiries from the independent accountants and/or regulatory examiners.
- Bachelor's degree (IT preferred) or equivalent with 5+ years relevant experience in areas such as auditing, information technology or insurance.
- Specialized knowledge of information technology business application control procedures and information technology general control procedures required.
- Specialized knowledge of the internal control provisions of SOX/MAR required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and capable of working with all levels of personnel as well as outside professionals.
- Results oriented and possesses decision making and analytical skills to handle complex reviews.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with other professionals.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proficiency with Excel and ability to learn other software applications specific to the job.
- Professional designation such as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) preferred.
- Travel is minimal.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”