Employment Type: Full-Time
At GATR Truck Center, we believe in quality. From the trucks, truck parts and service we provide, to the people we employ. We are your three- time Volvo Dealer of the Year and we currently have five locations throughout Minnesota and Iowa to service our customers. We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our GATR of Des Moines team
Primary duties will consist of but not be limited to:
- Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors, and arranges for transportation services, when needed.
- Operate switchboard to route incoming calls.
- Inventory, order and distribute all office supplies as needed.
- Monitor operation of all office equipment. Make service call appointments as needed.
- Plan GATR sponsored employee events on and off site as needed.
- Act as sales coordinator for all truck sales inventory related items.
- Data entry of sales unit inventory
- Work with sales teams to complete necessary unit documents
- Organize and monitor units from acquisition to sale.
- Will become proficient in the Karmak and Fusion systems.
- Project a professional image.
- Has knowledge of commonly- used concepts, practices, and procedure within the receptionist/administrative support.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Cross train with other administrative staff at location as needed.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- PC proficiency, keyboarding skills, Excel and Word proficient.
- Ability to handle many projects simultaneously and to quickly adjust priorities.
- Ability to cooperate, work and communicate with management team, peers and outside contacts and customers to achieve common goals.
- Adherence to GATR Policies and Procedures, Safety Guidelines, Environmental Regulations, and other applicable regulations.
- Ability to handle stress under pressure.
- Attention to detail and quality of workmanship.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to meet changing demands.
- Desire to learn and continue training and development of knowledge and skills.
GATR Truck Center offers a full benefit package which includes: Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Life insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, and a hard to beat 401k plan!
We have a monthly bonus incentive program, as well as $2000 Hiring Bonus!
GATR is an Equal Opportunity Employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...